This page contains the "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use Poker3.com. Please read these pages carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and service. By using this web site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Terms of Play, located elsewhere on this web site. Poker3 and its affiliated sites (the "Company"), may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you and may change without notice. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason. You are legally bound by this agreement between you and the Company.
PLEASE BE FAMILIAR WITH BOTH AGREEMENTS.
The software you download is being licensed to you by Poker3 for your private personal use, and will be used "AS IS". This software is designed to be used as intended, and used with your personal player ID and password.
This license grants you the right to use the software as intended, and is a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use this software. The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other "Material", are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company or its content suppliers, vendors and clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by local and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Further, the code that is created by the Company while generating its pages is also protected by the Company's copyright.
Poker3 retains all rights in issuing, maintaining and terminating player's accounts. All decisions made by Poker3 are final.
General Rules: Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful, or (d) otherwise prohibited by the Company.
Web Site Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
This site is designed for parties who can legally make binding contracts under applicable law. Therefore, users under the age of 18 are not allowed to use this site at any time under any conditions.
You are also expected to follow all laws and regulations that may be associated with any of the activities involved with the use of the Web Site. You are also expected to pay for any fees or applicable taxes that may be associated with the activities from this Web Site.
Specific Prohibited Uses.
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals wishing to participate in various forms of gambling. The Company specifically prohibits any other use of the Web Site (or any affiliated sites), and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate information in any posting section or other areas of the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, any postings that are sexually implicit, use derogatory statements or offensive language, are implicit or immoral in nature, are harassing or libelous, used to alter the fairness of the games, and any unlawful statement.
Posting any false or inaccurate biographical information when setting up an account or requesting other information from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to misrepresenting yourself, your company, and company goods and/or services.
Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate information in any other part of this Web Site.
Posting of any corrupted files, viruses and other software damaging activities.
Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, multi-level marketing, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunities which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents, or other commercial venture.
Attempting to gather or solicit other user's information for any reason not authorized by the Company.
Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, the infringement of any third party's content or transmission.
Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site, the software, or any activity being conducted on this site.
Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web Site's infrastructure.
If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers, such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Explorer.
Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
Violate any other posted policy in regards to the use of this Web Site or software, regardless as to where the policy is located at on the Web Site.
The Company has a right to refuse to post any message or other postings if the Company believes it is in violation of these terms and conditions. The Company also reserves the right to terminate your use of this site if you violate any of these prohibited uses.
User (Player) Information.
It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of all the information (including personal) posted by you on this Web Site.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by the Company from third parties, nor does the Company endorse any opinions expressed in these postings. The Company does not endorse any of the products that may be advertised through the web site. All postings by the Company and products sold are for informational and convenience purposes only. You use all third party sites at your own risk.
The Company has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users or other third parties. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, or through the Companies own internal review, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law and the right to remove communications which are false, misleading, abusive, illegal, or disruptive. The Company may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for the Company or may cause the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Any hyperlinks contained in any postings will be, at the discretion of the Company, disabled for use by others.
Registration and Password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. While only you are permitted to access your account, you shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to this Web Site and is accessible on this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately.
Termination of Users who Violate the Company's policy on infringement of Copyright or other Intellectual Property rights of Others.
The Company, and all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner's rights. As a condition to your use of this Web Site, you agree not to use the Web Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any account holders, and block access to our Web Site of any users, who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. Your remaining balance may also be forfeited as well. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the user whose access is blocked.
Termination of Users who Violate the Company's policy on infringement of Copyright or other Intellectual Property rights of Others.
The Company, and all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner's rights. As a condition to your use of this Web Site, you agree not to use the Web Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any account holders, and block access to our Web Site of any users, who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the user whose access is blocked.
The Company's Liability.
In some cases we may allow third parties to post information on this site. We may not screen this information before posting. The web site may also be a venue for different products, articles and interviews. The Company is not involved in the actual communications between users, unless specifically mentioned otherwise. As a result, the Company has no control over the content of the various postings, vendor information, product information or users work product. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Web Site. There is no agency agreement of any kind made between any User or Vendor and the Company.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Poker3.com cannot and does not confirm that each user/vendor is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user/vendor dealings or control the behavior of participants on Poker3.com, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature (including negligence), known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users, vendors, and others, which is made available through the Web Site. By its very nature, other parties information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. Some may even ask that you assist in unfair play. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Web Site.
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site, or other Material. The use of the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any postings placed by you on the Web Site.
If a user decides to use any third party vendor or take any advice from any other party mentioned in this web site, they do so at their own risk. The Company will not be liable for any third party advice that the user may choose to follow. AGAIN, THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY USER, OR OTHER PARTY THAT A USER FOUND ON POKER3.COM., OF ITS AFFILIATED WEB SITES.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR INTERNET INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Users may contact the Company, for customer support or service at the following e-mail address(s):email@example.com
No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Web Site and/or any other service provided to you by the Company, upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions (or other agreements found in this Web Site) or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Web Site registration with or ability to access the Web Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. This shall include all intellectual property issues, such as copyright and trademark infringement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
TERMS OF PLAY
- Players must play by the rules of fair play and agree to be bound by the rules of this site. Poker3 will watch this site to make sure all players are in compliance with the rules. Any player who attempts to not follow the rules for this site may be banned from using the site. Poker3 will take all necessary measures to make sure the rules are followed.
- Players may not have more than one account, have more than one user on their account, nor may they deposit money into more than one account. If Poker3 determines that a player has breached this section, that player will be suspended from playing on this site (and all affiliate sites) and may forfeit all deposited money.
- Player agrees not to allow anyone else access to their account or password, regardless of who it is. It is the responsibility of the player to make sure no third parties gain access to their account. Poker3 will not reimburse the player for any funds stolen from their account due to third parties who used the player's password to gain access.
- Player may not use any bots, tracker or calculator programs, as well as any other external assistance programs, unless provided by Poker3 on their site. Any player caught with these or any other device used to alter the game play shall be banned from this site, as well as all affiliate sites.
- The player also agrees to not commit any fraud against Poker3 or against other players using this site or any affiliate site. Players also agree not to harass, bully or threaten any other player or staff member while on this site or any affiliate site. Players may not engage in any activity that Poker3 may consider collusion, or allow multiple players to share a single account. Poker3 reserves the right to restrict player's rights to play on this site, from playing a particular table or tournament and restricting two or more players from the same table. Players may also forfeit their deposits for any breach of this section. The fraud department may check any player's account at any time, and take appropriate action when required.
- Players may not act in an offensive manner to any other player or staff member, nor beg for money from any other player or staff member. Any reports of offensive behavior will be investigated and all action deemed appropriate by Poker3 will be taken, including banning a player from this site and all affiliate sites.
- Players must be at least 18 before they can play on this site and all affiliate sites. It is the responsibility of the player to refer to the laws in their jurisdiction as to whether they are permitted to participate in the online games provided by Poker3 and all affiliate sites.
- Employees of network and client are prohibited from playing for real money on the network except in games which are specifically intended and advertised to include the participation of staff members, for example "Staff v Player" games.
- Affiliates may not play for real money under their own tracker and may only play with no tracking.
- Play money is not legal tender and is intended solely for practice play. It can not be deposited or withdrawn.
- Poker3 will honor all advertised bonuses, so long as the player has earned them as per the specific requirements of that bonus. Abuse of bonus terms is not permitted. If in the judgment of Poker3 you have been abusing the terms of a bonus, Poker3 may withhold or remove said bonuses from your account.
- All transactions are subject to review and approval by Poker3's fraud department. In the event a transaction seems suspicious, Poker3 may request supporting documents in order to process the transaction and can withhold its completion until then.
- Players may not advertise any third party products while on Poker3 and all affiliate sites, without the express written permission of Poker3.
- Players may use any computer they wish to access Poker3 and all affiliate sites. However, Poker3 has the right to block certain computers and IP addresses if in the judgment of Poker3 they have been involved in fraudulent activities.
- Poker3 will have final say on all disputes. The Player agrees to accept the results from the Random Number Generator that is used in any of the games from Poker3 and all affiliate sites. If there is ever a difference between results found on a game server and those found on a player's computer, the game server will take precedent and be considered the final and true result.
- Poker3 reserves the right to add, remove and change games at their discretion and without notice.
- Any player who has not logged in their account on Poker3 for 365 continuous days, will be deemed to have abandoned their account and all remaining funds shall be forfeited to Poker3. Poker3 will endeavor to contact a player on the contact details they provided on signup before seizing inactive funds from account.
- Players may forfeit their remaining balances for breaching any of the terms and conditions listed in this agreement. Poker3 reserves the right to seize funds and ban accounts where the player is known to have engaged in fraudulent practices at any other site or network. In addition, Poker3 reserves the right to pursue appropriate legal action against any player who breaches the terms and conditions.